20101011

Could not pass on this one

I was presented with a great deal on a rifle that I have been wanting for a long long time. Finally got a AK, a polish made AK-74 which shoots the lighter, faster, 5.45x39mm. Anyways I leave tomorrow for my journey back home with a few stops along the way. Really cannot wait to put this thing through the paces, I have a Aimpoint Comp M4 that will get mounted up soon.

If you get a chance please check out Bret at Grey Ghost Tactical Grey ghost web site he runs a really nice, clean shop with high end quality gear.

SAR


3 comments:

  1. Spencer, we need to get together ad go shoot...

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary just say the word bro, I been thinking the same thing. This rifle kicks some major ass, it cycle's so smooth with very little felt recoil. I will be mounting a foregrip rail with a comp m2, I am also looking at rebuilding a new stock.

    Call me 337 424 5482 lets set something up

    SAR

    ReplyDelete