20100718

New feature on the Stainless Steel ID Tag Eclipse

Had a idea and the means so I ran with it, it went togther like bread&butter. They are small SS pocket clips made for knives, I modified the holes to a single hole for the rivet, bead blast and tumble. It adds a new dimension to the device, now it can be worn around the neck, clipped to your gear, hold your money, clean your finger nails. The best use would be if I was going out fishing or hunting and wanted something to orient me back to my campsite, vehicle or link up point. I took some pictures of one hooked on my door window of my truck, and both day and night on a trail behind the house on the back 40.

Just a note the inside face on bottom tag is mirror polished and tested to 15 kilometers or 9 miles during daytime use.

Thanks
SAR














No comments:

Post a Comment